To the friend I miss....
To the time I never spent telling you how I feel.....
To the time I wish I would of spent with you....
To the heartache this love or infatuation has caused....
To the wasted time I can't seem to stop spending on the thought of you....
To all this ... I regret!!!
To the man you are.....
To the man you shall become....
To the guy I miss....
To the guy I can't seem to let go....
To all this ... I hurt!!!
I know I will never act on these feelings....
the what ifs...
the thoughts....
the regrets....
they will never fully just go away.....
To all this ... I wish!!!
I have so many questions....
But the one that is so pressing is ....
Will I ever go a year without wishing to see you....
to talk to you...to hold a conversation with a person and not think of you...
Will I ever go a year without missing your voice.....The talks we had were a saving grace...
To all this ... I am!!!
You were there at a time of need....
you were a friend that I will always see....
You....
To all this ... I live!!!
To ALL of this....
the need...
the love....
the care...
the hurt....
the regret.....
I owe to you .... for if you had seen ALL of this.....
I would not love the man I am married to.....
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment