I bottle things up...
I carry things around and never voice my true self, because I am always on my toes that I will hurt the people I care about...or people that my family care about!
I write, however that barely covers the surface of my...
hurt,
anguish,
troubles,
and most importantly my true feelings...
Half the time, you don't want to know how I truly feel.
Half the time, you don't want to know what I am truly thinking.
Half the time, I don't even want to feel or think half the shit I do feel and think!
I am a complicated woman.
I daresay that with everyting that I have learned in life...
I am who I am...some don't understand it and some don't even care.
One day I hope to make a friend who sees through the facade and can say "I know and don't try to hide it from me...I just know"
Sidenote...this blog is for my own ramblings, if it was meant for anyone I would of made the title stating just that!
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment