I am happy to report that last nights kickball practice, went off without a hitch. Everything went smoothly. I am happy that I have 3 girls from my mommy group on the team. I only have 2 new faces to learn. My team mom made the cutest bows...and she had them ready for purchase at the first day of practice. Woohoo!!! Go Mindy!!! She is my hero on the creative front. Battling the "plain-ole" blues...one ribbon at a time...LOL!!! She also found a person to make personalized water bottles for the girls, those were mailed out yesterday. Socks were ordered last night. I am excited to see our whole uniform put together. The Sharks are going to be one team to be reckoned with...on the field and on how cute they are going to look.
On a personal note...I have adapted faster than I thought to having 3 children full-time. I still go to playdates...my house stays cleaner than before...My chillins haven't missed a single football practice or gymnastic time, nor have they been tardy to either...I still workout...
Only a few small points of interest need to be refined...I am looking forward to the months to come. To kickball practices, kickball games, football practices, football games, Play-offs (and cross your fingers...the SuperBowl), Birthday parties, and acceptance.
Learning to accept and overcome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment