I dreamt of you last night...
I was happy. I was with you. Not in the sexual sense, but I spent my days with you. We were on a date. You were just like you always were. The sweet, loving man I had so hopelessly fallen in love with. For some reason I tried to leave, I think it was something someone said. But I tried to leave, and you followed me. You grabbed my arm, spun me around. Pulled me close, and held me...You kissed my forehead, and said, "How is it that it took me so long to find you? ......I am sorry for taking so long, but I love you..."
As I cried, the rain fell...You kissed away the tears as you held me tighter...I couldn't think of my hands being anywhere but around your neck...I looked into your questioning eyes and said, "I am so happy you finally said that, because I have loved you since the moment I saw you."
And we kissed...the sweet feathery kisses that lead up to big sloppy heat driven kisses. I only wanted to stick with those kisses...I grabbed your hand and started to search for the car, but halfway to the car, you said, "To hell with the rain!"
You bent over, hooked your arm behind my knees, and picked me up...You walked over to a doorway on a side street, and put me down.
I was laughing so hard that I was crying again, but I had gotten you to laugh too. I told you I wanted to dance in the rain, you told me in a little while I can. You got down on one knee and said, "I promise with every breath I breathe, that you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I promise with every day there will be adventure, heartache, happiness, and most importantly love. I promise to you, me...I have to know sweetheart, will you marry me?"
Waking up from such a declaration, I tried with all my might to go back to sleep. I was so happy in that dream, with you there. But that is just it, it was dream....My life is much more...I live everyday with adventure, happiness, and love....The only heartache is that time I sit thinking of you, or writing of you.
In the dream I was happy, but in reality I am that happy.
Last night I dreamt of you...today I only write of you...
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment