Monday, August 24, 2009

This Past Weekend

This past weekend was something...
Friday
I went to lunch at "Chicken-Fil-A" with Hayden, Hailey and Daniel and their two kids, Taylor and Dylan, and Mindy and her two girls, Belle and Pia...We then went shopping endin up going to Academy and a few places in the mall...It was crowded but I was never really noticing cause we were in our lil group!!!
Saturday
Hailey with Taylor in tow, Mindy with Belle and Pia in tow, Kara with Jocie in tow, and me went and had Manis and Pedis...Kara and I both were Pedi Virgins...I definitely enjoyed it...Kara was a lil giggly...Afterwards we went to Just for Kix and I picked me up 2 pair of Yellow Box Flip Flops...I had to go home to pack for Austin...We had some really awesome Chinese food and hit the sack pretty early, because of Cami's Gymnastics Meet the next morning!!!
Sunday
I managed to get up on time, feed, and get Cami ready without going insane...Robert was a big help in packing while I had the fun task of doing Cami's hair for Competition...We got to the meet and it was pretty crowded, got Cami situated with her team...Cami did so good...8.8 on Vault...7.0 on Uneven Bars...8.85 on Beam...8.2 on Floor...I am so proud she got 3 Red Ribbons and 1 White Ribbon a big improvement from the mock meet...

0 comments: