This picture is really OLD...Taken back 1998...
Startin up top is Michael he was 5 in this pic...He is now 16, taking Driver's-Ed and taller than me!!!
Next to his right is Michelle she was 7 in this pic...She is about to be 18 next Wednesday, she is the same height as me, and is a Senior at Calallen...
To her right is Amber, she was 12 in this pic...She is now 23 and I have no idea what she is up to (even though I wish I did)!!!
Amber is holding Shelby, I think she was 6 months in this pic...She is 11, about to start 6th at Calallen and a total motor mouth, but I still love her!!!
Of Course I am in the pic and if ya know me...just yea...I was 14 in the pic next week I will be 25 (man I am gettin old)!!!
I am holding my lil Bro Colby...He is Shelby's twin and older by a minute...We lost him April 16th 2002 (my Senior year)...He was an amazing child, an angel on Earth and I miss him everyday.
I miss them all everyday!!! I don't have the relationships I would like with them, but I am really workin to change that. Family is BIG to me. This world is to chaotic and life is too short to not live it to the fullest with the ones you love and have ties to!!!
Sorry for the mushy gushy on this weeks Drive!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment