I can't believe it has been so long, however I can believe it!
April of 2010 our whole lives were thrown in a tailspin.
My husband was laid off from his job. The rest of that year consisted of me getting back in the workforce, losing our house, Gage going to live with his mother, and scary times of learning to cope with such a loss in wages!
For the next two years we played catch up and juggling...
In March of this year, Robert finally landed a job at Dyonyx.
The catch...Dyonyx and his job are stationed in HOUSTON, TX!!!
So we did the split household living, the girls and I stayed in Corpus Christi while Robert came home on the weekends. I was still working full-time and don't know how we managed it all, but we did.
July 1st
We finally all moved to Houston.
August 3rd
We made the permanent move to Tomball, TX.
Life is pretty hectic. I miss my Corpus Christi peeps, however with the modern fun of Facebook I still feel connected to everyone.
The girls thoroughly enjoy their new school and life seems to be getting back to normal.
However, I feel as though I am missing something...
Is it that I need to go back to school???
Is it that I need a part-time job just to get out of the house???
Or maybe I should sit down and write that book I always say someday I will do???
I know I need something outside of the house I just can't seem to figure out what will make me happy!
Tata for now...more to come (I hope)!
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment