I am still stuck on my family situation.....However today's main thought is that we were supposed to host Thanksgiving again at our house, but it seems like no one will be coming...My grandmother doesn't want to have a Thanksgiving without my sister, so instead she will have one without her great-grandbabies...I truly don't understand why my grandmother is unhappy with the choices I have made when all I am doing is trying to protect my children and my marraige...
My sister (Amber yet again) is a self-centered woman that thinks everything should go her way at all times and when it doesn't proceeds to be rude and vulgar to her family.....She then goes off to some far off city (this time Alabama) and when that doesn't work out she comes home and expects everyone to forgive and forget without the mention of a sorry or that she was completely in the wrong...I hate to say it but she truly needs to grow up and have a reality check....Up until about 3 months ago my mother paid for everything of hers....car, insurance, apartment, utilities, and occasionally gave her extra money....Don't get me wrong a mother is entitled to help, but not for a 21-yr-old that refuses to keep a job, let alone be civil to the one that gives her money.....
Anywho....
One question for the masses....Should a sister be just as obligated as a mother is to her child???
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment