Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Secret Love Affair

I am fairly new to blogs, however I have always had a secret love affair for writing...I am 23 yrs old and have three kids...coincidentally I have only given birth to one child...I have a stepson who is 10, a daughter who is 3, and another daughter who is about to be 18 months this month...I am a happy and content woman who married her soulmate...

Robert is 35 yrs old and a big child most of the time...He is fun-loving, happy, and an all around good guy...We met on the internet...I was in college at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi and he lived in Houston...We met in person for the first time on March 1st of 2003 and I knew within the weekend that I was destined to marry him...We married on September the 2nd of 2003 (yes, I know only 6 months and a day from the day we met)...I gave birth to our daughter, Cameron Anise on March 31st of 2004...We lived a happy and carefree life for awhile and then we decided to adopt my sister's child...Hayden Reese was born on May 16th of 2006 and I wouldn't trade her for the world...Now all the drama it has caused with my family because of my sister's behavior, now that I could live without.....

I am the oldest of 6 children, 5 living...I was very close to my sister (Amber, 21), however her life is in need of some improvement...She has done some things I am not proud of and done things to the family that should of never been forgiven...I am very set in my opinion of my sister...Right now my hardest thing to understand is why my family chooses to allow her back in their lives after all of her drama...and how they then choose her over the family...

I guess I only have one question for the masses...How is it I want to see the good but can't seem to get past the hurt my sister likes to cause?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to admit that you guys are a cute Married Couple. Congrats on everything!

Anonymous said...

You and this EYE!