I guessed I never really moved on...
I mean don't get me wrong...I have found happiness, love, and what I was meant to do.
I have a husband, kids, a home...
But I still have the what ifs...
What if I would of been a lil more confident in high school...
What if I would of told you everything when I had the chance everyday for 2 years in 6th period...
What if my own stupid pride hadn't gotten in the way of talking to you again...
I still think of you...
when a song comes on the radio...
when I think of Mrs. Allen's English class...
when blackouts occur...
on April 16th of every year...
when I drive down my street almost everyday...
almost everything has a memory attached to it...
But does every memory have you attached to it...
No...so I guess maybe I have gotten over you in some aspects...
Maybe I am finally learning to let go...
Its hard cause the hurt sometimes is just to hard to deal with...
But if I do say so myself I miss you and I will always wonder about the could of been...
I know I will NEVER regret the love I have now...
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment