OMG!!!
Have you ever felt like your heart could be ripped out at any moment...
On the long lonely days, all I can think about is you...
Of how much I miss you...
Of how much I loved you...
Of how much life seems to have its fair days of happiness...
Sorrow...
Pain...
Sometimes the only thing I can think about is you...
What are you doing...
Are you thinking about me as much as I do you...
Could there of ever been a what-if...
And on most days I end up hating myself...
For the time I waste on you...
For even thinking of you...
For the time I spend wishing I had never met you...
I am in love, but why does my mind constantly go to you...
And if I try to push you out of my mind when you first pop up, you seem to linger even longer...
I am loved...
I love...
I am cared about and for...
I care...
Why must you be in my thoughts all the time...
Why can't I just forget you...
Review Tour: The Fall Affair by Vi Keeland
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment