We started off the weekend with Peanut going to her very first gymnastics class. She was so adorable in her leotard. Of course "blonde" Mommy forgot the camera. Robert helped paint the wall at the KC Hall. While cleaning up there, his hand got smashed by the scaffolding. So on top of being hurt from his elbow prob, he is nursing his hand too. Thank the heavens it is all on the same side. Before the hand incident he was playing RockBand 2 for a good 2 hours with Ryan and got a few blisters from that. I swear the man is just slowly falling apart.
Saturday started off with some really good cinnamon rolls. Followed by loading up the kids and picking up my grandfather, so that the kids could do the Home Depot Kid's Workshop. Of course I should of been smart enough to know that taking my grandfather was of no help to me. The minute we walked in he disappeared. However the kids made really cute trinket boxes. After I dropped off Papau, I took the kids home for lunch and the girls had a small nap. While they were napping at home with daddy, I finally made the trip into James Avery that I had put off all week. I got home just in time to eat really fast, get the girls up and ready for Gage's football game. He played Quarterback for the first time and did really good on some plays, but still needs practice. The Packers won 22-0 against the once undefeated Cowboys. Our team shirts came in and the whole fam was decked out supporting our Gage!!! At 7 ... I went to Miranda's for a well deserved Mommy-Night-Out!!! The whole night was a blast and I am looking forward to the things I ordered to come in! Wink! Wink!
Saturday started off with some really good cinnamon rolls. Followed by loading up the kids and picking up my grandfather, so that the kids could do the Home Depot Kid's Workshop. Of course I should of been smart enough to know that taking my grandfather was of no help to me. The minute we walked in he disappeared. However the kids made really cute trinket boxes. After I dropped off Papau, I took the kids home for lunch and the girls had a small nap. While they were napping at home with daddy, I finally made the trip into James Avery that I had put off all week. I got home just in time to eat really fast, get the girls up and ready for Gage's football game. He played Quarterback for the first time and did really good on some plays, but still needs practice. The Packers won 22-0 against the once undefeated Cowboys. Our team shirts came in and the whole fam was decked out supporting our Gage!!! At 7 ... I went to Miranda's for a well deserved Mommy-Night-Out!!! The whole night was a blast and I am looking forward to the things I ordered to come in! Wink! Wink!
After getting little sleep from the night before everyone in the house was up at 9:30...After texting Miranda, we decided to meet at the Lexington at 1. Christi and her fam joined too. We spent a good 3 and 1/2 hours there, but everyone had fun. We came home and watched Saw V...the movie was just stupid and gory...I hope it is the last of that crap. We were pretty much lazy for the rest of the weekend.
Monday morning...Gage woke up with a nasty sounding cold. I couldn't get him to the doctor until this morning. He is on an inhaler 4 times a day, a steriod to help open up his lungs and an antibiotic to help with a swollen lympnode in his throat. Hopefully these rounds of meds knock everything out. He really wants to go to football practice.
Well I guess that is all ... TTFN...
0 comments:
Post a Comment