Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordy Wednesday...

Gage went back to school, with his inhaler at the nurse's office.
Robert went back to the doctor for his elbow. The doc recommended physical therapy, however didn't think it would help much. So as of now Robert is going to stay the same course...He goes back in 3 weeks and if it gets worse will try the physical therapy. He told the doc about his hand accident that happened on Friday. Doc took an X-ray and Robert has a hairline fracture on a knuckle. Doc said he could put a cast on it, however it would just interfere with Roberts work and without one it is still going to heal ok!
On to a whole different subject, I still might have to find a sponsor for my kickball team. I am not too worried, because I have someone in mind.
Today is LAUNDRY day...So busy, busy, busy...
Finishing up Valentine's with the kids...Getting ready for the V-Day playdate on Friday at Mindy's house...Watching TV while enjoying Berta's spaghetti!

0 comments: