Tuloso starts intercession on Friday...So Gage will be leaving to spend the week with his mom after his game on Saturday. I am very worried that she may not bring him back, however he has told us plenty of times he still wants to live with us...So I really shouldn't worry, but I am a mom and I do that ALOT...Which I am pretty sure she experienced every time he came to visit us. He unfortunately will be missing football practices, however she has stated he will be at his games. He went back to the doc today and she is taking him off his meds...About darn time too!
Friday night Cami is having her very first sleepover. She is having a friend of hers from the playgroup who also will be on her kickball team stay the night. She is so excited and is asking so many questions, that she wants Friday to be here already. Sometime this coming week I should be having a Rookie coach meeting and get to find out who all is on my team... Even though I pretty much know, it would be nice to see it in writing!
Life is wrapping up to be exactly what I wanted...Adjustments have been made, but all in all I am one content chica...I miss some of my old friends and my god-chillins, but there isn't anything I can do about it...
I am one biased mommy that can't wait to see her kiddos achieve great things...
GO PACKERS!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment